- You are here:
Back To Work
Back to Work Opportunities & Return to Work Jobs
Are you looking to return to work after a significant time away from the work place?
CVEasy understands that sometimes, circumstances cause us to be out of work for a while and luckily we have also teamed up with some recruiters who share our views. Here you can search return to work jobs and back to work opportunities with CVEasy.
Maybe you have been on maternity leave or had some time off to care for relatives, long term sickness or unfortunately been made redundant and are finding it difficult to return to work?
Do you want a job where you can use your skills and experience and find employers who value your talent? Maybe redundancy has had an impact on your confidence and self esteem? or maybe you feel the work place is daunting after the familiarity of your home whilst on maternity leave?
CVEasy can help! Explore thousands of back to work jobs and opportunities with CVEasy, our job listings and career guidance can help now!
Top Tips to help you get back into work
- Recognise your skills: Whilst out of work you will have developed skills that are a real value to employers today, for example; if you have taken time out to raise a family, your skills with be valued in organisation, planning, patience, understanding and managing the household budget. If you have taken time out to care for a family member your skills may be that you cope well under pressure, committed and loyal.
- Update your CV: Once you have identified your skills, you need to incorporate these into your CV. CVEasy can help you with this, just register here and use our CV Builder to help you construct your new CV.
- Familiarise yourself with the workplace: Going back to work can be very daunting, one idea is to look for some volunteering jobs, this will allow you to familiarise yourself with the workplace once again and can help your CV look even stronger. It may even lead to securing a paid job as you never know who you will be networking with.
- Identify where improvements can be made: Everyone has weaknesses and it's a good idea to identify and acknowledge where your weaknesses lie, this way if you think you could brush up on your computer skills or could improve your spelling, maths or management skills etc then you can enrol on a course to make improvements, which employers will value.
- Accept help: Remember you are not on your own, ask family and friends for help if you need to and use CVEasy to search current back to work job opportunities.
- New Business Sales Executive, Newcastle upon Tyne, £27k basic + generous commission
- Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England | £27K Basic Salary + generous commission package up to 5% on all sales + laptop and mobile
- Regional Sales Manager, South East England, £30-£40k basic + commission + car package
- South East England, Middlesex, Essex and Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £40,000 basic salary + uncapped commission + £5,100 annual car allowance + pension